THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Great voice acting, great concept, very fun. Wish it was longer, in fact!

Proximity: The Game Proximity: The Game

Amazzing! is this based on the same-name short movie?

TalkSickGames responds:

Just looked up the short-movie, gotta say we were shocked at the similarity. But no it's not.

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

Artistic part is gorgeous, both in art style and game concept. (10/10)

The narrator voice is amazing but it really needed subtitles. (8/10)

Fighting gameplay is boring and uninteressting, needs a lot of work. (4/10)

Dialogues are horrible. They need grammar fixes and actual consistency (5/10)

Water particles could use some work, oftenyl looking weird (splashing more times after you already broke a box and it already splashed all it should have) (7/10)

All in all, this needs a lot of work but the concept is good. My rating for this game is A Wonderful Box Of Truffles, but the truffles inside are not as half as beautiful as the box.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Art: Thank you, we put a lot of time into this
Narration: Subtitles coming with the next demo build
Fighting: Currently working on a massive overhaul for Coal's combat mechanics for the alpha. We ran out of time to add all the edits we wanted here.
Dialogue: Another part of the game we ran out of time for. Currently we're seeking an editor to help remedy this in the future.
Water Splash: Noticed this too. But doesn't break the game so we didn't make it a priority to fix. We've had a good number of nasty bugs reported that crash the game, so we've prioritized those.

Moonkid Moonkid

This is so sad, so powerful.

The characters feel human and alive, the music fits it perfectly... you can sense their fears.

100/100.

Island Fps Alpha V.4 Island Fps Alpha V.4

Assets HUD, Assets Trees, Assets Grass Texture, did you actually make any of this?

AnusMcGucket responds:

Only 1 of those textures were default also if you didn't read the comments I had to make a new island and their is going to be more updates to it.

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Good storyline and great songs and graphics, but the code has some really basic, annoying flaws. The jumping system is horrible, if you dont press it long enough gravity stops and the character falls a straight line instead of following physics like in long jumps. Code could be improved, but its good otherwise.

Orion Trail (Prototype) Orion Trail (Prototype)

Has potential. it would be nice if chosen officers appeared in the little control hub instead of always the same npcs.

Luckslinger Full Demo Luckslinger Full Demo

This flash be crank!

duckbridge responds:

What does that mean?!

Stick Squad - 2 Stick Squad - 2

Very interesting. main character´s voice acting is a pain in the ass to hear, tough.

Fancy Snowboarding Fancy Snowboarding

Very cool. extremely good anims, like every other FP game