Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

Nice job! reminded me of good ole Doors

PVZ Music Video PVZ Music Video

This is merely taken from the game and posted here, but Newgrounds is for original content. im inclined to believe you did not animated this for PopCap, as it has low quality typically from a youtube video and it is being posted now even with the game being released years ago. probably stolen content. Even if you made it, its just advertisement from a very old game that everyone who beat it already watched. (remember? its in the credit sequence!)

Mike Is Dead: Touchdown Mike Is Dead: Touchdown

Sounds are acceptable, animation too. nothing too new, but the concept could turn into somenthing cool. also, im confused with one thing: if the city is destroyed and its all apocalypse, then why is the human impressed with a zombie?

EerieHusky responds:

Well, that's the point of pilots, they help me learn what I need to change for the actual series so thanks for input! I wont answer your question, I want everything to remain a mystery. Keep 'em guessin.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Great voice acting, great concept, very fun. Wish it was longer, in fact!

Proximity: The Game Proximity: The Game

Amazzing! is this based on the same-name short movie?

TalkSickGames responds:

Just looked up the short-movie, gotta say we were shocked at the similarity. But no it's not.

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

Artistic part is gorgeous, both in art style and game concept. (10/10)

The narrator voice is amazing but it really needed subtitles. (8/10)

Fighting gameplay is boring and uninteressting, needs a lot of work. (4/10)

Dialogues are horrible. They need grammar fixes and actual consistency (5/10)

Water particles could use some work, oftenyl looking weird (splashing more times after you already broke a box and it already splashed all it should have) (7/10)

All in all, this needs a lot of work but the concept is good. My rating for this game is A Wonderful Box Of Truffles, but the truffles inside are not as half as beautiful as the box.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Art: Thank you, we put a lot of time into this
Narration: Subtitles coming with the next demo build
Fighting: Currently working on a massive overhaul for Coal's combat mechanics for the alpha. We ran out of time to add all the edits we wanted here.
Dialogue: Another part of the game we ran out of time for. Currently we're seeking an editor to help remedy this in the future.
Water Splash: Noticed this too. But doesn't break the game so we didn't make it a priority to fix. We've had a good number of nasty bugs reported that crash the game, so we've prioritized those.

Mountains of Gold Mountains of Gold

Greatest thing i ever heard, honestly. cant stop.

xIIInon responds:

Thanks man! Indeed, it seems to be our most popular composition with Nick.

Knockin' on Heaven's Door Knockin' on Heaven's Door

The bit we have is very high quality, but it is so small! I love the atmosphere, wish the image was bigger and showed more content.

maruki responds:

Thank you! By bigger you mean, uploaded as 400% for example, or that the image were more than 64x64?

Darkest Dungeon Darkest Dungeon

Amazing!

Pyrony Pyrony

bronies are in ALL the websites i enter.and now here. i have just been convinced that resistance is futile. gonna join the herd today.